Our marketing team at Perficient has an opening for a Financial Services Marketing Manager here in Saint Louis, MO.
This position would work directly with me on a lot of great projects including social media marketing, advertising, website, event marketing, messaging, collateral, and the chance to work for a dynamic, fast-growing, Saint Louis-based national consulting firm!
- Collaborate with key stakeholders in developing and growing an integrated vertical marketing strategy to include messaging, marketing tactics, and collateral;
- Target marketing messages and strategies to the needs of IT and business professionals within the financial services industry; understanding the key challenges faced by companies within the industry (security, regulation, consolidation) and focusing on how the company's solutions meet those needs
- Drive social media and website content strategy; Promote content generation from key subject matter experts within financial services, maintain an active blog and twitter profile by publishing SME thought leadership content and industry news
- Facilitate the creation of white paper and webinar content from SMEs in the financial services vertical, driving attendance and awareness via social and online channels
- Drive internal financial services industry knowledge and solution awareness (sales enablement) for sales and delivery teams; Work with national sales organization to identify, pursue, and develop key projects within financial services
- Develop campaigns to leverage additional industry marketing opportunities, including: email marketing campaigns, internal business development campaigns, trade show planning and promotions
- Measure marketing effectiveness through ongoing web analytics reports and relevant campaign metrics
- Collaborate with broader marketing organization to leverage available resources on behalf of financial services stakeholders